Benefits & Use
Largely used for Hair, Treatment, and Moisturiser. BENEFITS include:
• Repairs damage due to; heat, styling, colouring, perming, straightening & environmental pollution
• Leaves the hair feeling silky smooth
• Helps to improve heath of hair
• No Linseed Oil – leaves no residue or build ups on the hair
• Moisturizes and hydrates the hair
• Adds vibrant shine to hair
• Rich in Vitamins E, F, C & A
• keeps healthy HAIR FOLLICLE
•Promotes shine and HAIR GROWTH
How you use it?
To moisturise and add visible glow to your hair, place 2 – 3 drops of oil into the palm of one hand. Rub your hands together to slowly heat the oil, before APPLYING to clean damp hair. Ensure an even coverage on roots, strands and split ends.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
UK Standard (3 - 5 working days Monday - Friday)
- FREEUK standard DELIVERY on all ORDERS over £50
- £3.99 on ORDERS under £50
UK Express Next day delivery
- £6.95 Orders placed before noon Monday to Thursday will arrive on the next working day before 5.30pm, except certain postcodes.
Not including Saturday or Sunday. Orders placed before noon on a Friday will arrive on the following Monday. Excluding Bank Holidays.
Parcel force (except where stated). Anytime from 8am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
Require a signature on delivery. Should the recipient not be in, the parcel may be taken to the nearest Post Office.
Any customs FEES are the sole responsibility of the customer.
Delivery time 10 to 14 working days. (Although this does depend on local Customs/ Postal rules that are beyond our control).
- £9.95 for parcels weighing under 2kg
- £15.95 for Parcels weighing over 2kg
Orders are usually dispatched within 3-5 working days. We will make every effort to get your order out on the same day.
If you have received your order and need to discuss a return please contact us by email.
Items must be returned unused, in perfect condition and in the original packaging within 7 days. Unfortunately postage is non-refundable unless the product is faulty/damaged.
We recommend you use a signed for service as we cannot be responsible for items that go missing or are returned damaged.
Please include a note with your return stating the reason for the return and remember to include your contact details and order reference number.